are now downloading for free from Origin onto my computer.
If only I had time to waste!
"what are you going to do with a degree in english?" wow I guess you don’t want an invite to the parisian literary salon oh well alice more absinthe and picasso for the rest of us
Bruce, I feel ya… But there is hope! Check out Englishmajorhumor’s Tumblr (http://englishmajorhumor.tumblr.com/). They post submissions from people with English degrees who are happy with their jobs (usually with NPOs, publishing houses, communications, and teaching, of course).
- Karyn on the Green “Chicken” Parmesan. SO GOOD. SO GOOD. REALLY THE BEST MEAL I’VE HAD IN A LONG TIME.
- Chicago Diner milkshakes.
- Chicago Diner vegan mushroom/mozzarella sandwich thing.
- Chicago Diner chicken fried steak.
- Upton’s Naturals vegan soft serve.
- Native Foods strawberry parfait.
- Native Foods peanut butter chocolate parfait.
To be continued…
I am getting so fed up with Fiverr. Give me physical labor and $7.25 and hour, I’ll do it. But please, take me away from this stupid site that lets me keep my car but requires that I work for $1-8 an hour and, occasionally, $0.
bathtub laundry time, using detergent someone left in the apartment!
If you want to know what people look like when they poop, watch them bike.
the saddest part of The Fault In Our Stars was definitely when Augustus fell into the chocolate river and got sucked up into the tube thing
- I can be/am a Postmate courier now! Leased an iPhone from them and everything. I plan to start tomorrow.
- I was asked by the lady who runs my school’s art magazine to submit some stories for consideration for the next school magazine.
- I am in a Whole Foods in Evanston, IL. I like Evanston, IL.
- I have been doing more psych paid studies at Northwestern. Sadly, I had to pay $8 to park today, so I’ll only net like $20. :p
- That is all.