Old music, veganism, writing, hippie college, diabetes, literature (especially the Bronte sisters, Margaret Atwood, and F. Scott Fitzgerald), ethics based on sentimentality, and a bunny named Shenandoah.
- Karyn on the Green “Chicken” Parmesan. SO GOOD. SO GOOD. REALLY THE BEST MEAL I’VE HAD IN A LONG TIME.
- Chicago Diner milkshakes.
- Chicago Diner vegan mushroom/mozzarella sandwich thing.
- Chicago Diner chicken fried steak.
- Soul Vegetarian battered tofu, mushroom, and cauliflower basket.
- Upton’s Naturals vegan soft serve.
- Soul Vegetarian Tofu Filet sandwich.
- Native Foods strawberry parfait.
- Native Foods peanut butter chocolate parfait.
To be continued…
PEOPLE GETTING MARRIED AND GETTING PREGNANT
AND ALL I HAVE IS DIABETES
whether or not the universe (aka Chicagoans and my own ramblings) will work in my favor is the question….
(I’ve made like $35 so far.)
how much old could an old sport sport if an old sport could sport old
draw me like one of your old sports
are now downloading for free from Origin onto my computer.
If only I had time to waste!